Once you decide which category/categories you wish to apply, submit the Application Form along with the following –
1) Covering Letter & Evidence
Minimum 500 and maximum 1,000 words containing a brief description of your practice / case / category highlighting reasons why you think you should win that particular category.
2) CV/ Resume
It can be sent in any of the below format: 1) Word Document 2) PDF 3) PowerPoint presentation format. (Not exceeding 75 slides)
3) Photos & Presentation (If Any)
Ensure that your entry includes photographs to enable the judges to distinguish your entry from others.
WHY TO APPLY?
- Showcase your achievements against competitors. A Nomination or Winning an award gives you a Professional boost that lasts forever.
- Trophy to adorn the practice and highlight your success. More patients & better staff will be attracted to an award winner/shortlisted practice.
- Winning or even being nominated validates your efforts and can do wonders to your practice and your team. Enjoy the attention received from patients and other professional colleagues.
- Nominees and winners will be permitted to use the award logo on their website, brochures, posters or any other marketing material.
- Nominal Entry Fees to cover administration and other related costs. Nominees & winners will receive Nationwide exposure through the various papers, journal publications & various website.
- APDEA will have a section dedicated to the Winners and Nominees on website and its associated medical and dental journals for bringing fame and recognition within the Dental fraternity.
- There will be an attractive photographic session post the award ceremony with a unique backdrop to display and publish.
Note: Nominations fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Please make a note about it. Hence before paying nominations fees, make it sure you decide it well in advanced.